will participate on a three day, three night camping trip in one of THE
MOST ACTIVE LOCATONS in Kentucky! We've had four Class A (visual sightings)
on previous expeditions!!! Also, a ton of return tree knocks, whoops,
whistles, howls, trees pushed over, bluff charges, tents approached and
touched....amazing interactions!!! Plus there have been dogman sightings in this spot!
This fantastic event is ideal for both experienced and novice Bigfoot researchers. We will educate the beginners and share research techniques with the veterans. Well-organized hikes will be coordinated each evening and day hikes will also take place. The trails range from easy to moderate. Some locations we will drive to and sit at a graveyard, or some people will stay at basecamp by the fire (we've had many interactions and a visual sighting at basecamp)!
Each evening we will gather around the fire pit to share information, tell stories, and go over the protocol for the night investigation. A guest speaker (TBA) will give an informative presentation on a Bigfoot topic. Afterwards we will deploy multiple teams to various hot spots. Teams will have one or more experienced researchers as leaders. Teams may switch up on the second evening. Some trails are short, some long, and a team will remain at base camp (depends on your comfort level). Red headlamps, two-way radios, thermals, night vision and recorders will be utilized. Sorry, no flash lights on the night hikes!
This event is for the SERIOUS Bigfoot enthusiast and NOT for the faint of heart!
Meals: Hot deleiciuos dinners and breakfasts provided!
What To Bring: Primitive camping gear (limited electricity) and your Bigfoot gear (include a red head lamp): GOOD NEWS: A port-a-potty will be available!
What Not To Bring: Firearms, alcohol, pets, or ATVs.
Fee: $200 (includes campsite, dinners, breakfasts, guest speakers, day hikes, organized night ops!)
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT:
* A Non-Disclosure Agreement, Release of Liability and Rules and Policy Form is required to be signed by all participants in addition to your payment. Forms will be sent electronically via email.
* A registration form is required from each individual participant.
* Payment and this registration documents must be returned concurrently or your application will be considered abandoned.
* We MUST be able to cross reference your registration document with your payment. Please ensure that names match or an explanation of business names used to provide payment are included in the comments section. If we are unable to do so, your registration will be delayed or your application submitted to the waiting list.
* Campers are not approved on all campsites. If limited camper space is available, approval must be obtained in advance and will be awarded a FCFS basis only.
* The exact expedition location will be revealed after payment has been received and the required registration paperwork is returned. Once all paperwork is complete, you will be invited to join the members only Facebook Event as confirmation of your place on the expedition. All information shared within the group is private.
~ Lyndsey and Charlie
2022 Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization